المشاركات الشائعة

الجمعة، 16 سبتمبر 2011

My happiness in every pain.

                                                 I suffer inside my heart,     
                                                 But I enjoy it every part,
                                          I prefer it above being senseless,
                                    I could deal with the fact of being hurt,
                                          When I see the hardships of others,
                                          I feel so lucky of being that way,
                                              I can judge I can explain,
                                                  The misery of others pain,
                                              In the middle of the common,
                                            Stolid and immovable  Narcissists,
                                                      When I look and gaze,
                                                          At someone dies,
                                                No one cares no one moves,
                                                    To save the mortal core,
                                            And take him out of his wounds,
                                        They all stare, they stare… they dare!!
                                              While I try to catch his hand,
                                            But I can't because of the crowd,
                                          They stopped me… and succeeded,
                                            After all, my tears come down,
                                                  I couldn't give a hand,
                                                    To that anguished man,
                                                      Yet I felt his breast, 
                                          Turning to pieces out of his chest.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق